The Triton is the first coupon test station on the market to offer technically sound AC and DC coupons in an independent package that can be easily installed independent of test station location.
Every feature, from the heavy duty test switch to the bonded zinc anode terminal, is designed to make the Triton durable, easy to install, and easy to use.
- Clearly labeled faceplate makes field measurement easy
- Recessed plug type terminals prevent accidental contact with energized pipeline
- Heavy duty “Mil-spec” disconnect switch provides durable connection
- 1 CM2 AC coupon is suitable for accurately measuring AC current density
- 100 CM2 “TEST” coupon is suitable for measuring “ON” and “Instant Off” potentials for any size defect
- 100 CM2 “NATIVE” Coupon suitable for measuring true “Native” potentials
- Custom external markings make identification easy in the field
- Built-in Copper/Copper Sulfate reference electrode takes low IR potentials at pipe depth
- Pre-installed #6 THHN primary pipeline connection allows connection of Zinc anode or other AC current drain
- Pre-installed #10 THHN secondary pipeline connection for testing “ON” Pipeline potentials
- Dimensions: Length: 6’ 6” Diameter: 3”
- Shipping Weight: 25 Lbs
- Reference Cell Type: Copper/Copper Sulphate
- Switch Type: Momentary Contact NC SPST Mil Spec.
- DC Coupon Size: 100 cm2
- AC Coupon Size: 1 cm2
- Structure Primary Lead:* 20 ft. #6 AWG THHN Oil and Gas Resistant
- Structure Secondary Lead:* 20 ft. #10 AWG THHN Oil and Gas Resistant
- Probe lead:* 15 feet #14 AWG THHN 5 Conductor