3200 Brent Rd.
Longview, TX 75604
Phone: (903) 759-1633
Fax: (903) 759-7504
|Southeast Regional Office
10915 Rifle Drive
Baton Rouge, LA 70818
Phone: (225) 262-5522
Cell: (225) 921-7983
|Western Regional Office
714 Hughie Long Rd
Cresson, TX 76035
Phone: (817) 396-0921
Cell: (817) 576-1244
Engineered Cathodic Protection (CP) and AC-Mitigation Systems and Services
Bass Engineering is a world class provider of cathodic protection services and materials to a variety of industries including oil and gas pipeline and production companies, petrochemical plants, electric power generation plants, pulp and paper mills, and municipalities.
Our services include:
- Cathodic protection (CP) system engineering, design, installation, commissioning, and testing.
- Corrosion training and consulting, including integrity management, procedure development, and audit preparation and support.
- AC-Mitigation and Lightning Effects Mitigation (ACLM) engineering, design, installation, and testing.
- Field surveys including close interval survey, AC voltage gradient (ACVG), DC Voltage Gradient (DCVG), Right of way inspection, gas leakage detection, and pipeline GIS mapping.
- Materials supply; including galvanic magnesium and zinc anodes; impressed current graphite, high silicon cast iron (HSCI), and mixed metal oxide (MMO) anodes; AEL/Conducrete conductive concrete groundbeds; cable; connectors; tools; and instruments for cathodic protection.
For 47 years our focus on customer service, continuous training, and relentless dedication to finishing projects on schedule have made us THE reliable name in cathodic protection.
American Innovations provides oil and gas companies with critical knowledge and decision support for assets and infrastructure via corrosion protection and integrity management services.